1) Where can I buy STUDIO MINC from?
Studio Minc garments are sold exclusively from Studio Minc boutiques. Studio Minc can be purchased from one of three locations:
2) Does STUDIO MINC require an appointment to try on their garments?
Studio Minc does not require an appointment. We welcome all walk-ins.
3) Can I purchase from stock or off the rack at STUDIO MINC?
Studio Minc garments are sold from stock or off the rack. Studio Minc garments are made in Australia, which limits wait times and ensures orders are fulfilled swiftly without the importation hassles of offshore orders. In some cases Studio Minc may need to order your dress if sold out or time frame allows.
4) Where are Studio Minc Gowns manufactured?
Studio Minc gowns are manufactured in Australia and our fabrics are sourced from all over the globe. We take pride in our quality fabrics, pattern making, and manufacturing.
5) How can I contact Studio Minc
QLD Phone: 07 5679 1815
NSW phone: 02 8068 0233
Mobile/text: 0419 665 699
6) How do I ensure that someone is not wearing the SAME Studio Minc gown at my event?
Studio Minc endeavours not to sell the same gown to the same event. To ensure exclusivity you must leave your name, and the name of your event in the 'additonal comments' section when ordering your gown.
Studio Minc keeps an in store registration. We do not sell the same dress in the same colour to the same event. We can however sell the same style in a different colour.
7) Can I return or exchange my gown for change of mind?
Studio Minc offers return or exchange. With Studio Minc we want you to be in love with your gown. To ensure a smooth return or exchange process the return policy must be thoroughly read and followed. READ HERE
8) If My gown needs altering (Hem, straps, zip), is this possible?
Yes. All Studio Minc gowns are designed and manufactured in a way that makes any alteration required a simple process! Studio Minc also offers alteration services for all STUDIO MINC gowns. For more information regarding Studio Minc alterations, please enquire in store or read about our online services HERE.
9) How often does Studio Minc release new stock?
Studio Minc aims to release new gowns consistently through out the year to keep up with the demand for new and stand out gowns.
10) Where does STUDIO MINC ship to?
Studio Minc ships worldwide
11) How much is shipping within Australia and how long does it take?
Studio Minc uses Australia post's express service, which is a trackable and can take 1 - 4 days. This costs $15 AUD. Please specify the date of your event if urgent.
12) How much is shipping overseas and how long does it take?
Shipping to New Zealand costs $25.00 and Shipping to the rest of the world costs $40.00. Studio Minc recommends that you allow up to 2 weeks for shipping overseas.
13) Does STUDIO MINC offer lay by or payment plans?
Yes! Studio Minc offer payments plans for up to 6 months. This does not cost any more. Read more HERE