Yes, We offer Return for Exchange or Refund
on all Full Priced Garments when your purchase complies with our Return Policy.
Sale Items and Showroom Purchases are Final Sale, and excluded from Return. Please see the full list of 'Items Excluded from Return or Exchange' below
By purchasing from STUDIO MINC, you are agreeing to, and accept the terms and conditions of your purchase and the associated return policy.
Our returns policy is in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
Please view our transparent, step by step Return Policy below to make an informed purchase with us.
If you have any questions or concerns about choosing the right size, the right style for your body type, or you simply need further information about our dresses, policies, or procedures, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team via email prior to ordering, so we can guide you to the perfect decision, and help you find 'The One'!
- GOLD COAST SHOWROOM
Showroom purchases, or purchases made using a showroom generated discount code are not applicable for return, refund, or exchange due to change of mind or change of circumstances. Read more information regarding showroom purchases below.
ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM RETURN & EXCHANGE:
- Sale Items
- Showroom Purchases
- Discounted items or Items purchased with Promotional Offers
- Dresses with sewn in Bra Cups
- Dresses with modifications or customised
ONLINE PURCHASES - RETURN PROCESS
Step by Step guide for REFUND or EXCHANGE
Our policy is designed to enable customer returns for exchange or refund that support our ethical Australian manufacturing practices.
Due to limited stock levels and exclusive availability (not mass produced), we require swift notification from you if you would like to Return your dress.
Therefore, please seek to try your dress upon delivery and follow the time sensitive steps below if you decide the dress isn't right for you.
Notify STUDIO MINC if you wish to return or exchange your purchase via email: email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving and trying your garment.
Once Studio Minc agrees to the return/exchange you will receive confirmation and a digital returns form via email correspondence, which is to be printed, filled out by you, and enclosed with the returned purchase.
Returned and exchanged items will not be processed or accepted without a completed returns form.
Within 100 hours of receiving your Digital Returns Form, and if your purchase is accepted for return/ exchange, please arrange the return shipment to STUDIO MINC of your dress in original packaging with the enclosed Returns Form.
Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Please use a courier of your choice. We recommend using reliable and trackable shipping method.
RETURNED GARMENT CHECKLIST:
Returned or Exchanged items must be in 'brand new' and 're-sellable' condition. Please take care when unpacking and trying your dress. If your item incurs damages whilst in your possession in the form of fabric pulls, dirty marks, perfume or odour scents, or any adjustments are made, we cannot accept the item for return or exchange
- Item must be in original/ brand new condition
- Item must be in unmodified/standard/ re-sellable condition
- All tags and hanging ribbon must be in place
- Item must not have been 'worn'
- Item must not have been washed or altered
- Item must not be marked with make up, dirt, or spray tan
- Returns form must be enclosed
- Goods are packaged securely in Original Packaging
Notify STUDIO MINC once the return has been despatched, providing courier and Tracking Information if applicable
Failing to ship with a reliable or trackable method may result in lost/unreceived items. If the item is not received, we cannot process your return for refund or exchange
Returned Items MUST be received within 30 days from the date the product was received by you. Product that is not received within the month timeframe will not be accepted for return.
Returned Items MUST be received within 14 days from the date the product was received by you. Product that is not received within the 2 week timeframe will not be accepted for return.
If accepted, STUDIO MINC will issue your Refund minus:
- The Initial shipping fee charged to your location
Processing/ quality control/ steaming & restocking fee of $25 AUD per dress.
Please allow 3 - 5 days for bank processing and clearance.
- Processing/ quality control/ steaming & restocking fee of $25 AUD per dress.
Exchange dresses are not and will not be put 'on hold' by us. If the dress you wish to exchange to sells out prior to processing and purchasing your exchange, we are not responsible.
If your desired exchange is signalling 'low' in stock, we recommend that you purchase it immediately, and process your Return for a Refund.
Once an exchange has been agreed to and a credit note has been issued to you it cannot be redeemed for cash/refund.
CLEANING/ LAUNDERING FEE ($50 - $80):
If in the case your item is returned in original condition, but is slightly marked with make up, tan, deodorant or shows evidence of dirt around the hemline, your item will need to be cleaned or laundered in order to bring it back to brand new and sellable condition.
If your item requires laundering, you will be charged a $50.00 - $80 cleaning/ laundering fee dependant on this cleaning procedure required.
To avoid marking or damaging your dress when trying, please follow our careful try-on guide:
- Unpack your item with clean hands
- Remove all jewellery that could catch or snag the fabric
- Wash your face and shower prior to trying
- Take your time putting on your dress and choose a time that allows you to carefully try and assess your dress
- Try your dress in a clean environment, ideally on vacuumed carpet
- DO NOT unpack your dress with dirty hands
- DO NOT try your dress on with a full face of make up
- DO NOT try your dress on with fresh/unwashed fake tan
- DO NOT try your dress on in a rush
- DO NOT try your dress on excessively
- DO NOT try your dress on in a dirty environment or walk around your home
In order for STUDIO MINC to offer you the ability to return for refund, it is important that you understand the importance of returning your item in 100% brand new and sellable condition.
Items returned with major marks, damaged fabric, pulls or snags in the fabric, or showing signs of being worn cannot be repaired with laundering and will not be refunded.
DRESS WITH SEWN IN BRA CUPS:
Dresses that have added bra cups no longer meet standard conditions. Removing sewn in bra cups can leave small, visible holes in the lining, and therefore cannot be re-sold, thus cannot be refunded or exchanged.
STUDIO MINC's Showroom experience offers you the ability to try before you buy, within a 60 minute appointment.
Dresses that have been purchased from our Gold Coast Showroom cannot be returned or exchanged due to change of mind or change of circumstances.
Dresses purchased online using a Showroom generated discount code cannot be returned or exchanged due to change of mind or change of circumstance.
- STUDIO MINC prioritises and takes pride in Australian handmade quality, which is why all shipments are processed following a strict 'quality control protocol' and hand packed under digital record for our reference.
- In the event of an unexpected fault, STUDIO MINC is happy to provide a replacement or repair at no extra cost to the customer (within reason & upon approval). As guided by ACCC (Australian Competition & Consumer Commission), a customer must accept a free repair, or replacement if offered one.
- A fault is considered minor if it can be simply repaired.
- With regards to 'Faults' and 'Faulty Products', as stated in Australian Consumer Law, a fault is considered major and suitable for a replacement/return if the product is unusable, does not do the job it is advertised to do, or is completely different to the product advertised.
- For all faulty claims, immediately email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 48 hours of product arrival and attach clear photos of the claimed faults.
- Depending on the claim, any faults caused during the course of wearing the item/s may be void, as all seams & construction elements are checked/ tested prior to shipment.
- You may be required to provide clear images of your measurements if damages have occurred when trying or wearing the garment.
- Our Return & Exchange protocol must be adhered to for return or exchange of 'Faulty' goods to be accepted.
STUDIO MINC products are represented with the intent to demonstrate product accuracy. Our Australian designed and made products are exactly as pictured; including but not limited to the product colour, cut, style, fabric choices, and quality.
Our products are not changed or modified from the advertised product and are exactly as pictured.
At STUDIO MINC we are the manufacturers and photographers of our products, and thus we have complete control over our product quality and representation.
Accuracy of product representation is of high importance, which is why STUDIO MINC photographs products in multiple contexts, showcasing the product in diverse light, and different environments.
It is important to note that different lighting will affect colour representation, which is why STUDIO MINC will always photograph our products in a controlled photographic studio using a neutral light.
Studio Minc ensures you that the product you purchased is as advertised and does not differ from the advertised representation.
Please note that your digital monitor representation may alter image and colour representation and thus affect the accuracy of your perception. We are not responsible for your monitor display.
CONTACT FOR RETURNS, EXCHANGE, REFUND:
All communication regarding Return, Exchange, Refunds, and above subject matter must be in the form of email correspondence for clear, documented communication, and record.