THE SANTORINI LOOK
Posted: Sep 29 2016
In collaboration with our favourite Make Up Artist Jasmine hand, famously known as @makeupby_jaz,
we created this golden sun kissed 'Santorini look'. This formal glam is an intensified approach to a natural make up look.
We focused on achieving a dewy complexion, golden shimmery eyes with warm bronzed contours,
whispy soft lashes, and a nude glossy pout. The look complements a tanned complexion and is perfect for
summer events that go from day to night! You can play around with this look by using different tones of gold.
We used peachy/ rose gold tones, however you can try the look with a richer yellow gold,
or champagne gold for a softer finish. Stick to the techniques used by Jaz
and you will achieve a flawless look for your big night.
MAKEUP BY JAZ
Jasmine Hand is one of Australia's highest regarded make up artists.
She makes her mark and difference as one of youtube's only Australian make up
displaying client looks in regular weekly videos, not just her own personal make up.
She gives viewers insight into looks suited to different faces, eye types, skin tones, etc.
She's one to watch when discovering a look for your formal and future events.
With over 215k Instagram followers, and 200k youtube subscribers, her videos find themselves going viral
and her following increases dramatically day by day.
We believe that your dress is the first step in achieving your perfect formal look,
however your make up can break or make the look, and we trust no one but Jaz.
- Too Faced born this way foundation (Sans)
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer (Light)
- Australis Cosmetics - fresh & flawless powder
- Benefit hoola bronzer
- Anastasia Beverley Hills so holly wood & peach nectar highlighter
- Anastasia Brows brow powder (soft brown )
- Kylie Cosmetics Rose Gold cream eyeshaddow (lid),
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sienna single eyeshaddow (crease),
- Studio Minc Angel lashes
- Rimmel Kate moss 42 apricot nude lipstick
- Too Faced lip Injection gloss